You are successfully registered
Thanks for telling us about yourself, ! Now we know who we're talking to, and can create content you'll love
MSc - Master of Science
Ranked 6th in the UK and 28th in the world in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management rankings 2022 – and our Executive MBA – ranked 8th in the UK in the Financial Times Executive MBA ranking 2020.
This practical management postgraduate course, delivered in partnership with Grant Thornton – one of the world’s leading organisations of independent professional services, will help you develop your leadership and management skills with a specific focus on leading-edge insights, commercial application, and effective management frameworks. It offers a ‘real-world’ business education which can be applied directly back into the workplace.
You will benefit from a diverse student cohort and our faculty’s direct involvement with global businesses. On successful completion, you will have a deep understanding of contemporary business issues and a capacity to assume active leadership roles.
This part-time programme meets the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship Standard. Eligible organisations can use £14,000 of their Apprenticeship Levy to cover Part I (The Senior Leader Apprenticeship) of the programme tuition fee. Part II (progression to Management and Leadership MSc) can be funded by either your employer or by you.
• Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are top 10 in the UK and 32nd in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School 2020 Rankings.
• The collaboration of Cranfield and Grant Thornton in the delivery of this course ensures you will be exposed to industry-leading education, incorporating teaching from current practitioners, business simulations and one-to-one leadership coaching.
• You will develop leadership capabilities in yourself and others, in order to meet today’s societal and business challenges.
• You will gain comprehensive knowledge of core business functions enabling you to progress into a variety of management areas.
• You will develop a strategic mindset to enable the achievement of business objectives.
• You will develop the self-awareness and confidence to effectively lead, or operate as part of, a team.
• You will study with a cohort of experienced professionals, build your network and gain insights into management best practice internationally in an atmosphere that encourages camaraderie
Who is it for?
For this course (overall cost)
For this course (overall cost)
We welcome applications from talented candidates from all backgrounds. Candidates are normally high potential, early-career managers with 1 to 5 years’ post-qualification experience in any sector. Candidates normally possess a first or second class UK honours degree (or an international equivalent). Alternatively we will consider a professional qualification (such as CIMA, ACA, ACCA) together with a minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification work experience. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may also be considered. Professional experience and personal qualities are equally important to us and each application is considered on its individual merit.
A world-leader in management education, research, and consultancy for over 50 years, Cranfield School of Management is an exclusively postgraduate business school whose mission is to improve the practice of management. We have a global reputation for developing high-performing leaders in technology and management - encouraging them to transform their organisations and wider society. Renowned for our strong links with industry, Cranfield is...more
Part time | 26 months | JAN-23
Part time | 26 months | 20-MAR-23
Online/Distance | 26 months | OCT