menu icon
International Education MA

Key information

Qualification type

MA - Master of Arts

Subject areas

Education Studies

Course type


Course Summary

This course allows you to gain a very well-respected masters degree from anywhere in the world. This degree is ideal for teachers or other educational professionals working in international schools who want to develop their careers. This course prepares you for promotion and professional advancement in roles linked to teaching and educational management in an international school setting. Study in a flexible, independent and yet well-supported manner that enables you to achieve a Masters qualification whilst also being busy as a full-time teacher. This course enables you to become a member of an international ‘community of learning and practice’ through the encouraged use of discussion boards throughout the programme. This degree is ideal for teachers and other people working within international education institutions who want to quickly progress their careers. It will qualify you for more senior positions in teaching and educational management in international schools. The knowledge and skills you develop will also transfer to many other sectors, particularly education policy and government.

Different course options

Study mode

Distance without attendance


3 years

Start date



In this module you will consider curricular drivers and influences such as culture, government regulation and educational philosophy to justify multiple modes of teaching and learning.

Tuition fees

UK fees
Course fees for UK / EU students

For this course (per year)


Average for all Postgrad courses (per year)


International fees
Course fees for non-UK / EU students

To be confirmed.

Average for all Postgrad courses (per year)


Entry requirements

Students should have at least a second class honours degree (usually a 2:1) or equivalent. You will also usually need a recognised teaching qualification.